2. This App is owned and operated by MRH Training Apps Pty Ltd. ABN 14 163 081 114
3. We endeavour to make this App available at all times, subject to maintenance and repairs, but we are not liable if it is unavailable for any reason. We reserve the right to amend, add to or delete the content of the App at any time.
4. Access to this App requires you to provide a mobile device and internet connection. We do not warrant that this App will be compatible with the hardware or software that you use. We are not liable for any compatibility or connection problems you may experience, or any network or other costs that you may incur by using this App.
5. Unless otherwise agreed by us in writing, this App is for personal use only. You must not copy, reproduce, transmit, adapt or re-sell this App or any part of it without our prior written consent.
6. We make no representation that this App complies with the laws of any country. To the extent permitted by law, our liability for any breach is limited to supplying the App again or the cost of doing so. You are responsible for complying with all laws, licensing, registration and other requirements in the country where you are located.
Important Safety Information
7. You acknowledge and agree that this App is to be used as a guide only. You agree to use the App at your own risk and that to the extent permitted by law, our liability in relation to such use is limited to supplying the App again or the cost of doing so. The App should not be used as a substitute for practical training conducted by a suitably qualified instructor. Before venturing off road, you should undertake a 4 Wheel Driver Training Course with a reputable and suitably qualified instructor.
8. Please note the following important safety warnings:
4 Wheel Driving has the potential to be dangerous and could harm you.
(a) Never undertake any terrain or obstacle that you do not have the knowledge or skill to negotiate safely.
(b) Road conditions, weather and tracks can change at any time. Gear selection and line/path taken will change according to these varying conditions.
(c) Always check the expected weather conditions.
(d) Always carry suitable recovery equipment for the type of terrain you will be traveling.
(e) Always carry suitable communication equipment in case of emergencies.
(f) Learn how to use and always carry a good quality first aid kit. We recommend you and your passengers undertake a first aid course with a suitably qualified instructor before you travel.
(g) Always carry paper maps of the areas you plan to travel, along with a compass. We recommend you learn how to use these items before you undertake any off road driving.
(h) Notify a responsible third party of your travel intentions along with your expected arrival and return times.
You will be asked to confirm each time you use the Eureka 4WD Training App